Flexible, independent, individual.
The Kuckoo Camper Model “Bruno” is the perfect base for a new type of camping. Always keeping the ecological and sustainable aspect in mind.
The perfect companion
Basic equipment Kuckoo Camper BRUNO
Trailer with brakes 750 kg alternatively 1300 kg gross vehicle weight with heavy duty prop and strong nose wheel, module box made of multiplex wood, surface reinforced / strengthened with epoxide resin and 2K PU coating in RAL-colors.
3 real glass windows 800 – 450 mm with blinds and insect screen, pull-out drawer 1.170 × 330 mm including shelves for wine glasses, spice jars and mugs in the kitchen door.
Convenient storage inside entrance door; Dometic forced air circulation, 3 compartments with flap cover and magnetic lock, shelves and carpet in the interior
- Braked trailer optionally between 750 and 1,300 kg permissible total weight with heavy-duty supports and strong nose wheel
- Steel rims with Yokohama All Terrain tires
- Modular box made of plywood
- Glass fiber / epoxy resin reinforced and 2K PU coating
- Painted in 2 colors (standard decor) in RAL colors of your choice
- 3 darkened real glass windows 80 × 45 cm with blinds and insect protection
- Pull-out drawer approx. 1,170 × 330 mm including shelves for wine glasses
- Spice jars and cups in the door
- Practical shelves in the entrance door
- Dometic forced ventilation
- 3 cupboards with flap and magnetic lock
- Carpeting in the interior
- Drawbar lock
- CEE shore power socket with FI fuse
- 230 V socket, 12 V power supply with 12 V sockets
- LED interior light as well as an exterior light above the rear door
Accessoires for Bruno
Individual and combinable –
There is no limit to your fanaticism
There are many suitable accessories to turn your Kuckoo Camper into YOUR Bruno. From an awning to a bike rack, everything is included. The best thing is: Everything can be combined with one another so that your Bruno is precisely tailored to your needs.
- Mattress, 6 connected elements, foldable (gray), 140x200cm
Black aluminum roof rack in 2 different sizes
Side ladder (only in connection with the roof rack versions M and XL)
Thule Omnistor 1200 bag awning 230 x 200 cm
Ective portable power supply
Thule Superb XTShort bike rack for the drawbar (2 wheels, black)
Ball head on drawbar (for existing bike rack)
Dometic roof window 40 x 40 cm including blinds, mosquito net and wooden frame
Decorative motifs such as forest / mountains / desired motif
16 inch tires (BF Goodrich KO2) on black aluminum rims